Saturday, March 2, 2013

Online job: Make money daily with MTurk

I've noticed that some ways to make money are just not worth the effort. So I eventually just stop proceeding with them. But I am very glad to have found a way to make money online every day. I can even make over $5 a day if I really put in the effort. The only problem is staring into the computer constantly without rest strains my eyes and gives me a headache sometimes.
Mturk is a website where you complete hits for money. With Mturk, I make at least a few cents a day, which right now is better then any other way I make money online including my online jewelry making business (still working on it). Since Mturk is associated with Amazon.com I already know it's safe and reliable. I shop on Amazon all the time and so far, I have used all my earnings for my purchases on amazon.

This is what I have earned from November 2012 to today (March 02)

Here's what I made in the last 45 days


Making $5 a day is my short term goal. Some people on the Mturk forums have claimed to make $100 a day! Wow, I got a lot of work to do. My long term goal to completed 1000 hits. I've heard once you get to that level, more high paying hits open up.

Sign up with Mturk and start making money!

No comments:

Post a Comment